Concise, Effective Representation
Todd C. Worthe
Todd C Worthe is the Managing Shareholder in Worthe Hanson & Worthe. He was admitted to the California Bar over 25 years ago. He received his B.A. in Political Science from San Jose State; following a Clerkship in the California State Senate. He graduated Western State University College of Law in 1992. Mr. Worthe represents many of the Country’s Domestic Airlines and has served as primary defense counsel in several light aircraft accidents; involving fixed wing and helicopter pilots. He serves as Excess Monitoring Counsel for many Insurance Carriers in both the General Commercial Liability and Aviation/Product Liability fields. He represents several foreign product Manufacturers; including Home Appliances other product lines. He has served as Regional Counsel in the Transportation/Trucking industry and represents a nationally known overnight Delivery Service. Mr. Worthe also serves as Regional Counsel for a London-based Liquor Liability Program. He frequently presents to TPA and Insurance Companies on issues such as California Fair Claims Practices and Special Investigation Training for fraudulent or suspect claims.
Mr. Worthe and his wife Juliette share their time between Newport Beach, CA and Deer Valley, UT.
- American Airlines, Inc.
- Alaska Airlines, Inc.
- Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Southwest Airlines Co.
- United Airlines, Inc.
- Federal Express Corporation
- AIG Aerospace
- Global Aerospace
- QBE Aviation Insurance
- Grohe America, Inc.
- Los Angeles World Airports
- City of Long Beach Airport
- Core Specialty Insurance
- Triton Claim Management, Inc.
- Delegated Claim Management, LLC
- HDI Global Insurance
- Burbank/Hollywood Airport
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- Juris Doctorate - 1993
- San Jose State University, San Jose
- B.A. - 1988
- Major: Political Science
Fraternities Or Sororities
- Sigma Chi
- American Bar Association, Torts and Insurance Practice Section, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Council on Litigation Management, Member
- Professional Liability
- Transportation & Trucking
- Premises Liability
- Insurance Coverage & Defense
- Business Litigation
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1995
- Supreme Court of California